Garden Vegetables Hardcover Journal
This journal is ready for you to crack it open and fill it full of your writing. Record your happy memories, clear your mind of worries and anxieties, map out your future dreams and plans, keep track of your goals. It's impossible not to be inspired by this handpainted vegetable artwork.
A hard cover makes this journal durable, so you can put it in your purse or backpack and know it won't get bent up. The wire-O binding allows you to always write flat whether you're sitting at a table, on the couch or lying in the grass. The pages are so silky and smooth to write on, and the perfect thickness to prevent ink bleed through.
But the most important feature of this journal is what you will write in it! A fancy journal is no good to you if you just set it on a shelf. So, use it and you will only make it better!
• Size: 6 x 8
• 200 pages (100 sheets)
• Smooth 24lb paper, bright white
• Hard front cover (back cover is a lighter weight)
• For inside cover: paper of coordinating color is chosen at random making each journal even more unique
• Silver twin loop wire binding
• Features original artwork and hand craftsmanship of artist Jessie Billdt
You can add a name or short phrase to the cover of this journal! Simply use the personalization form.
1) The name or phrase you want printed. Please check spelling carefully. Proofs are not provided and your journal will be printed exactly as you type your personalization.
2) The name of your chosen font. Options are shown in the very last image. The letter casing on your journal will match the example of the font you choose.
• All orders ship via USPS.
• Shipping is calculated based on weight and destination.
• Shipping timelines provided are estimates. I cannot guarantee delivery dates.